Thursday, December 16, 2010

Song from a stolen heart

Hey! Girl,
I forgot to blink my eyes, coz of ur grace
A thousand dreams.
A thousands nights shall melt
Its only U, coming and going
Bring back my eyes, that u have stolen!

Oh Girl.I cant get u out of my mind
my life....giving away is right

I'll b a shadow on the paths that you go
Hooohhh. will be the breeze that shall flutter your dress
My day beings with your speech your sight
It shakes my days my nights!
Whether we part or join together
Half of my heart will be yours
Your joy your sorrows is mine
You've become a part of me

Oh! you beauty of a female , in an orchard of golden flowers.
the humming birds unite mate in love.
They are playing the flute of love for her aint that the girl
My beautiful girl , my beautiful girl

The moon in the sky,
which is vanishing...
Don't stay just there
You gotta come beside me
One look of your or just a glance
I will survive with that will start breathing.

1 comment: